Men have embraced and seek advanced cosmetic surgery techniques to maintain a youthful appearance without visible scars and with natural results. Technological advances has allowed for affordable procedures to be carried out safely and undetectably. Almost all the procedures can be performed without the need for general anesthesia and with little to no down-time. Below I will list and touch upon the most common cosmetic procedures that men seek.
- Liposuction, Liposculpture and Lipo-correction
- Fat Repositioning (fat grafting injections)
- Scar-Free Face-lift and Neck-lift
- Non-surgical Nose Enhancement and Rhinoplasty (nose surgery)
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)
- Hair Transplantation
- Otoplasty (ear tuck)
- Chin Augmentation
- Gynecomastia (breast reduction)
- Botox (for expression lines)
- Wrinkle Correction with temporary and permanent Fillers (Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse, Sculptra, Artefill)
- Laser Hair removal (in all skin colors)
- Laser Skin Treatments (to tighten skin, even skin tone, and reduce wrinkles in all skin colors)
- Chemical Peels
- Acne Scar Correction
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
For men, the pockets of fat on the neck, love handles, waist, flanks, abdomen and chest (breast area) are hard to lose with diet and exercise alone. Various lipo-techniques are utilized to shape the body to a more desired contour.
The unwanted fat on the body is repositioned into the face areas that have deflated, hollowed and sagged over the years, causing you to look tired and aged. By replenishing the fat volume in these areas the skin is lifted to give a healthier, youthful and rested appearance. A new method has been developed to optimize the amount of adult stem cells in the fat that can be utilized to achieve long-lasting, natural and undetectable cosmetic outcome.
In addition to the fat, other modalities such as lasers, fillers, Botox, threads, ribbons and chemical peels can be used synergistically to fill, lift, and tighten the skin on the face and neck without visible scars and with natural and undetectable results. As part of the scar-free approach, nose, chin and cheek enhancement is possible with the use of temporary or permanent fillers and with Botox.
With significant weight loss the skin may become loose with or without associated medical conditions such as skin rash or hernias. In such cases, the excess skin is removed surgically and a much more sculpted figure is achieved. Advances in cosmetic surgery have made acceptable and affordable procedures available to men whom seek to maintain a healthy and youthful appearance.